Derry Diamond Athletic Association's 2021 Baseball & Softball Winter Workout program is open to Boys and Girls from any town, between the ages of 6 to 12 as of August 31, 2021.
The program will run Saturday evenings from 6 to 8 pm at the New England Sports Center (7 A St., Derry NH 03038). There will be 5 total workouts starting on February 6th and concluding on March 7th. Those dates are Feb 6th, 13th, 27th, March 6th & 13th (Evaluations for Spring run the 13th)
The program will focus on the fundamentals and techniques of baseball and softball, including throwing, fielding, batting, and defensive plays.
Space is limited to COVID guidelines, with a maximum of 60 players. Registration is only complete, when full payment is received.
COVID protocol that must be followed in order to participate:
- All players & coaches will wear face masks the entire session; all parents inside of the facility must wear a face mask at all time
- Temperature checks will be done by the facility upon entering the building; we will also be checking temperatures before going on the turf or cages
- Only 1 parent per player should enter the facility and no parents will be allowed on the field
- Sanitizing stations will be at the entrance of the turf with hand sanitizer, cleaning spray, and extra face masks
- All players must bring their own drink
- Medical forms should be filled in prior to the first session and emailed in if possible
- All payments are required before the first session and must be submitted online. At this time, we are not taking checks.
Cancelation & Refund Policy: We will provide a 100% refund prior to February 6th. After this date, we cannot provide a refund.
Base Cost: $75.00
born between: 09/01/2008 and 08/31/2015
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.